I finally put up the Campari poster. As with all my DIY projects, it took ages. Probably thrice as long as a normal human being. But I got there in the end.
I took down the art wall in the reading nook, which, in retrospect is quite daggy and a bit amateurish, but was my first attempt so I'll give it merit for that. I also succumbed to putting nails in the wall after the disaster that was the Postcards from Napier gallery, where half of them fell to the floor within 24 hours of their Command 3M hanging.
This poster ain't going ANYWHERE. The top is secured by a hook and nail and the rest is taped to within an inch of its life with 3M velcro picture strips practically all the way around the entire frame. Seriously, this thing could be load bearing.
I thought this Stockholm sideboard would look nice underneath it, against the wall, with photo frames and maybe a nice pot plant on top.
With this chair, which I've been in love with since forever.