Sunday, February 23, 2014

"Long Time Love" Chair


Do you love it?? Do you love it as much as I do?? If you've been reading my house blog for a while, you'll know I've been loving this chair forever and finally...here it is! It's (drum roll please...) the Retro Chair from Freedom.

I actually bought it weeks ago in the great Freedom sale and it was supposed to be here for when all my friends were over last weekend as we're little short on sitting space. But I'd ordered the 'Neptune' fabric which to me looked like a dove grey colour.


Retro chair in 'Neptune' fabric


But when it arrived it was more (I thought) a sea green colour. So I ordered it in the 'cement' colour and was told it would be 14 week wait!

What?

Yep, it was THAT popular. Actually, I thought, that would work out perfectly as I could save a little each pay and then it wouldn't be such a lot in one hit.

Anyway, it turned up in two weeks. Annoyingly the week after everyone had gone and when I had other bills to pay, but no matter. Look how lovely and mid-century is looks. It's just perfect next to the Tatler lounge and just needs a cushion to complete the look.

As gorgeous as this is, it will definitely be my last purchase for a while. Not to worry, this will keep me happy for quite a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment