Thursday, July 19, 2012

Signed. Sealed. Delivered!


Finalised and signed off on the contract and variations with the builder tonight. Nervous and super excited all at the same time. It's been such a long, long journey, it almost doesn't seem real.

There was so much documentation, but I went through it with a fine tooth comb and stuck sticky notes ALL over it with questions and clarifications for the builder. He's very patient with me.

Demolition is scheduled in the next few weeks and building shortly after.

I find myself getting excited at random times about little things, like having coffee in the morning around the breakfast bar or having my family from up north stay in the guest room for Christmas. A few events have already been booked in - baby showers, movie nights.

Very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment