Day 136 and just 4 weeks out from completion and the stone benchtops have been installed in the upstairs bathrooms - the main bathroom, ensuite and vestibule outside the toilet.
It's a great milestone, the only things is....THEY'RE WRONG!!
See that overhang of about 20mm on either side...it's not supposed to be there. The benchtops are supposed to be flush with the sides of the cabinets. Weirdly I only just noticed when I was uploading these photos. I've just spent the past couple of hours going through emails, photos and sketches trying to work out how and when this happened.
Daryl's sketch clearly shows that the benchtops are supposed to be flush. We didn't do any bathroom renders, only kitchen renders.
Then I went back through my photos and this one clearly shows that the template done by the cabinet maker also has the bench tops flush with the cabinetry.
*Sigh*. OK that will be something I need to sort out in the morning. I'll let you know what happens.