Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fence painting weekend progress


Had a teeny bit of progress on the fence on the weekend, nothing you can see from the front, so here's a photo from the inside.

The first coat now is 'mostly' finished, there's just some bits on the ends of the timber and behind the beams that I need to get a special brush to reach.


This is a pic of what has really taken the most time - taping up all the metal. Hopefully the next few coats will be faster as I won't have to retake (although it is 14 day tape and it's been way longer than that). I started off just taping up the large pieces and then as I went along I thought I'd better do some of the smaller bits, then by the end I thought, well may as well do it properly. Quality - you are making my life miserable!!