Friday, April 3, 2015

Painting the fence?


Are we painting the fence this long weekend?

NO!!


Seriously…we're never going to get this fence painted. Since it was finished waaay back in January, it's rained for about 7 of the weekends and the other weekends that it's been dry we have been out of town or out of the COUNTRY! Arrrrrgh, it drives me crazy!!  I actually love rain but please make it stop!!  Just so I can finish this fence and move on with my life!!!

Happy Easter though, I'll go back to eating chocolate eggs…

*Post Note* With such a crappy forecast, I bagged a cheap last minute flight and headed home to North Queensland. Turns out there was sunshine all weekend in Brissie...and rain in Townsville, which just proves my theory that the rain is following me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment