Thursday, April 11, 2013

The dining room table....at last



The table is assembled and looks perfect! It unwittingly matches the dining room pendant and although the space is square, the rectangular shape is perfect. I will definitely need to put blinds in soon though, the morning sun beats down on fiercely and will fade it in no time.


My bestie Cheree dropped by with hubby and kids over the weekend so we put Andrew (and Josh) to work putting it together.

Now I just need chairs and we'll actually be able to sit at it!!


2 comments:

  1. I was looking at the second pic and was wondering what that metal thing was at the end of one leg. It took me a few seconds to realize it was a faucet. Silly me. :P

    It’s a shame to cover up the windows and the view, but then again, you wouldn’t want to be blinded by morning sunlight every time you have breakfast. :) Definitely agree on the pendant and the table matching, and would love to see your final setup for the dining area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes that's the tap that I HAD to have http://karinashouseproject.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/kitchen-tap-love.html :-)

      I put together the chairs for the dining room last night, will post some pics. I think it needs a rug though to finish it off...will run a poll and see what everyone thinks. I'm also thinking just roller blinds for the space, then the view won't be impeded in the arvo.

      xx

      Delete