Friday, June 30, 2017

Dining Room Completion...maybe


I've been searching for the perfect rug for the dining room for forever! I've even brought ones home that I thought might work, but in-situ just didn't look right, so I've had to return them. When I saw this on Instagram I thought it was PERFECT, but it took me ages to track one down.

This is actually an outdoor rug which will work perfectly under a dining table cause it will be easy to clean and the pattern works fab with the artwork on the wall.

I'd like to say this completes the space, but I have my eye on a little mid-century tea trolley I saw on an antiques site but haven't been able to get hold of. It will need restoration, but would look so, so amazing in the corner.

In the meantime, I'm so, so, so happy with the rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment