Saturday, July 1, 2017

This is what 52 metres of fence looks like!


The dividing fence is up!! All 52 metres of it - that's a whole lotta fence!! The guys that did it though only took 2 days to build it, I was pretty astounded at just how quick they were. It's a pretty standard pine fence, the cheapest type you can get, but my plan is to put hide the fenceline with plants and hedges so it's really not a big deal. Not sure what my new neighbours will be doing with their side yet but I would think it's probably a similar plan.


The new fenceline is CRAZY close to the house. In actual fact, along the concrete garage pad, they've dynabolted the posts to the pad rather than into the ground as it was too close to the footings.


The two separate backyards look sooo teeny now. I'm so used to having a large backyard and so are the dogs. We've installed a removable fence panel as the kind new neighbours are allowing us to use the access from their driveway to truck in topsoil and turf, which is next on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment