Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My kingdom for a bed!

I know EXACTLY the kind of bed I want...I just can't find it anywhere!



It would be exactly like this bed by Sounds Like Home, but in walnut or a slightly darker timber. This is recycled teak, which is beautiful, just not the look I'm after. It looks like great quality too, such a shame.




I was at IKEA the other day, being OCD about coathangers and I saw this bed, which is pretty close to what I want....except for the timber. I think it's just pine and maybe $299?

So here's my dilemma. Do I spend $1991 on a bed with the perfect design, fabulous quality, but not quite the timber colour I want? Or do I just spend $299 on the Ikea bed that's the right colour, but knowing that it's pine and may not last as long as the other one and not quite look as high quality as the other one?

First world problems, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment