Friday, September 14, 2012

Couch sorted

I've been looking for a couch for a long, long time. It's been hard to find one that fits my retro modern theme that doesn't look really hard and uncomfortable, because that was kind of the look of the time.

I finally found one that I love the look of and is actually comfortable.

Ta-dah!! This is the Tatler sofa from Oz Design. It comes in a 2 seater and 3 seater. Daryl has drawn up a plan for the seating in the lounge room and has strict maximum lengths for the sofa so that there was enough room to get around the coffee table and breakfast bar without feeling cramped. I can't remember what the figures were but I hope I will be able to get the 3 seater as the 2 seater felt just that tiny bit too small.

Same Tatler couch, in situ in taupe
I haven't ever spent much time in Oz Design but they had some fantastic furniture and accessories. A little on the pricey side, but it's an investment...right?



Jasper couch from the Oz Design website


I absolutely LOVED the colour and style of their "Jasper" chair. It reminds me of the one that my grandmother had. I would love this for the downstairs rumpus.


I fell in love with these prints they had on the wall. I think they were about $115 each though. Ouch.

Soo happy to have the couch sorted. There is a 6 week wait so I think I'll order it now. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment