Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 124 - External Painting in Progress

External painting is almost complete - colour is Dulux "White on White"

The first full week of the builders back on site for the year and the external paint is nearly complete. In fact they were there on a Saturday when I went for a site visit.

I'm glad I chose white. It's so fresh and clean, although I'm sure it won't stay like that for very long. Luckily I bought a Kartcher after the floods and I'm pretty handy with it.

The two main columns surrounding the carport are still yet to be painted "Pail Grey" and I think that will add another dimension to facade. Being all white I think looks a little stark and two dimensional IMHO.


Gratuitous shirtless painter photo. Prob not the best idea for UV protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment