Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pendants over the breakfast bar


The saga of my indecisiveness continues! I was at IKEA on the weekend buying all the pendant lights for the house. Previously I'd said I was going to put three silver pendants over the breakfast bar, but I saw this one and changed my mind.


This is what the kitchen will look like (with white benchtops, not black). The three pendants will sit directly over the breakfast bar.

I switched to these white pendants as the rest of the kitchen is white, however I am a little concerned they may be too big for the space.




The original silver pendants I chose were 25cm and the new pendants are 38cms. The breakfast bar is 2.7 metres.

What do you think? Too big or not big enough?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think the white lights are too big but I do love the silver lights:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the white lights are too big but I love the silver lights more:)

    ReplyDelete